We welcome everyone to get involved in Women in Numbers. Here are some ways to be involved:
- List yourself in our directory (use the add link form). The directory lists women in number theory, and is used, for example, by conference organizers seeking speakers. Please encourage your colleagues, students and postdocs to list themselves also.
- Join our listserv. The listserv is a low-traffic email list with announcements of interest to the community, including further ways to get involved, job postings, conference announcements, etc.
- Apply to future conferences. An excellent opportunity to meet other women in numbers, get involved in research collaborations, career development and more.
- Help us expand our reach to geographic areas outside North America and Europe. We are looking for contacts in new countries, and energy for organizing events that serve these areas. Contact us!
- Volunteer service. Please contact the Steering Committee.